Sunday, January 31, 2016

January Faves

Happy Sunday guys! Today I'm going to be sharing some of the things I've been loving this month. Make sure to let me know what you guys are have discovered this past month so we can slay together!!


You guys have seen my purse in previous outfits and you're seeing it again because I LOVE IT SO MUCH! I got it from 10DollarMall (online) and besides it being really pretty, the shipping was great, it got here 3 days after I ordered it!

The light brown scarf has been all I've been wearing this winter and it keeps me SUPERR warm, it's from Forever21 and I plan on getting more in different colors.

2 more things that I have absolutely loved this month are 'Mad About You', a fragrance from Bath & Body Works and my rose gold watch. The body mist is the best things ever!! It has a nice flower-y scent to it. Guys if you want to buy anything for you mom or for that special someone, this is perfect. My watch goes with everything and that's why I love it (plus rose gold is the best color for a watch). It's from Burlington if anyone is looking for a nice, simple watch.

I hope you all have a blessed week, check back in next week and let me know what you guys would like to see more of. See ya!



(this post was not sponsored)

No comments:

Post a Comment