Sunday, February 14, 2016

Skirts Galore

Hi, hi, hi!! Welcome back to my blog. If you're like me as a shopper, you go straight to the clearance section in any store to see what treasures you can find. I just wanted to show you guys pick ups because they're so caa-uuute!!!







I've been looking for a jean skirt for the longest time and when I saw this one, I had to get my hands on them (and it was $10.99!!!). There was a buy one, get one free sale so it was a win win purchase for me! I got the pencil skirt for free and I've always wanted a sorta bodycon skirt that had the perfect fabric. I don't regret buying either one of these skirts and I can't wait to style them!!!!

I hope you guys liked this post, please email, instagram, or tweet me what you think about my blog. Thanks for all of your continuous support, have a wonderful week!!

Outfit Details:

Both items are from Agaci.

No comments:

Post a Comment