Sunday, March 20, 2016

Black in Denim

Welcome back everyone!! I'm sorry I've been away, I was honestly trying to re-inspire myself so that you guys can take more away from this blog. This week is all about denim! I love denim sooo much, you can do almost anything with it (styling wise) and it's so comfortable if you find the right one. I gathered some of my friends so we can show you guys different ways to style jeans, denims jackets, etc. I hope you all enjoy the posts and the pictures!!









Throughout history, denim has and always will have a HUGE impact on fashion and style. All the different shades, patterns, and textures of it give you a wide variety of things that you could wear with it. I'm happy that people make such bold statements in fashion with denim.

I want to thank my friends for helping me out with this post (they're so cute)!

  • Crystal (IG: @degausse.r)
  • Dumebi (IG: @mebsxmebs)
  • Bekky (IG: @ohbekky)
  • Ibukun
  • Felicia (IG: @rosiijjii)
I hope you all liked this post and aren't afraid to rock denim to the max!! Send me any suggestions or anything you all would like to see in the near future. Have an amazing week!!


No comments:

Post a Comment